Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hiss! What is bipartisanship?


Hissssssss, what is bipartisanship anyway?
The dictionary defines it as representing members from two parties or factions...Hmmmm
Sounds rather stupid and senseless to me. After all, I've seen on the big colorful screen how Prez O has tried and tried and tried again to reason with this group they call Congress. So, now there is a big "summit" on Thursday to discuss healthcare reform. There will be the members from the GOP and the members from the Democratic Party.. Why am I thinking this is a seems a little stupid. It's like when my Watcher says she's bringing the Peeps dog over. Like we're going to play together? I hardly think so. It's bad enough I have to be in the same room with the other feline in this house..the Calico. Miserable.
So why can't we all just get along? Well it's like this: I like catnip, the dog likes bones. I like to chill out, the dog likes to jump all over Peeps, barking and licking like some wild animal. It's simple, I'm smarter and the dog, well, is just plain silly. So, it seems to me that if you put the GOP and the Dems together you're going to have a some calm, sensible, intelligent people trying to reason with some radical, angry, barking old guys. So, guess which people are the cats? Meeeoowww

No comments:

Post a Comment